31 Jul 5 Highest Price House Sales Across Sydney This Week
Sydney Real Estate Auction Results – July 29th, 2017
|Source:||Australian Property Monitors|
Sydney had 58 more properties listed for sale this week than last week and 281 of them were reported as sold versus 275 last week. The top 5 sales this week were interesting as they pulled from suburbs across Sydney, from the north to the inner west. While Manly has recently been dominating with high priced home sales, it only had one of the top five house sales this week – although it did have the highest priced one bedroom apartment sale.
5 Highest Price House Sales Across Sydney This Week:
- 4 Stanhope Rd, Killara:
- 4 Stanhope Rd, Killara sold for $5.26m. It is a 5 bed, 5 bath, 2 parking home on 1,657 sqm located on the coveted East side of Killara.
- 154 Homebush Rd, Strathfield
- 154 Homebush Rd, Strathfield sold for $4.355m. It is a brand new 5 bed, 5 bath, 2 parking home on 736 sqm that is light filled with a north easterly aspect.
- 18 Monash Crescent, Clontarf:
- 18 Monash Crescent, Clontarf sold for $4.3m. It is a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 parking home with a pool on 658 sqm. Featuring beautifully renovated interiors and 374 sqm of internal living, it is a large, well laid out home.
- 33 Georgina St, Newtown:
- 33 Georgina St, Newtown sold for $3.52m. It is a grand 4 bed, 4 bath, Victorian terrace with parking for 1 car on 266 sqm. Featuring two kitchens and a kitchenette, this multi-storey house has a lot of different living / sharing options.
- 31 Ocean Rd, Manly:
- 31 Ocean Rd, Manly sold for $3.45m. It is a 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 parking single level Federation home on 430 sqm with a north west aspect. Buyers were paying for the premium beach side location and potential to add a second storey and have water views.
The most expensive 1 bed apartment that sold this week across Sydney was an unrenovated Manly apartment in an older style building located at 16/24 East Esplanade, Manly, which sold at auction for $945,000 after an initial price guide of $800,000-$880,000. Manly continues to be popular with home owners and investors alike. Interestingly, Manly apartments had – 0.29% growth in this quarter, which may represent some buying opportunities.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to find out how our buyers agent services can assist you with your Sydney property purchase.