13 Aug Sydney Property Auction Results August 11th, 2018
Sydney Property Market Auction Results – August 11th, 2018
|Source:||Australian Property Monitors|
Sydney property auctions bounced back a little this weekend. There were slightly more properties listed for auction than last week and the clearance rate increased to 60%. Twelve properties sold between $2m – $3m, which is more than we have seen in recent weeks. Although the highest priced sale was $2.975m, which is low by Sydney standards.
Properties that sell well at auction are either styled and ready for buyers to move in or have something unique about them. Homes with have flaws are not attracting buyer interest or there is interest at a reduced price. Of the top property sales this week, four of the homes were renovated or were new builds. Only the Wagstaffe home and the Warrawee home (listed below) were not renovated, however they were both unique offerings.
Top 5 Sydney Property Auction Sales:
- 31 Ocean Grove, Collaroy sold for $2.975m. This 5 bedroom Hamptons style house on 695 sqm has open plan living leading to the rear swimming pool and cabana. (Main image above).
- 108 Napoleon St, Sans Souci sold for $2.92m. This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with a pool is newly built, spacious and contemporary.
- 29 Raymond Rd, Neutral Bay sold for $2.8m. This 3 bedroom townhouse was all on one level and on 500sqm so it appealed to both young families and downsizers. It had a price guide of $2.6m so it was a strong result.
- 69 Westminster Rd, Gladesville sold for $2.775m. This newly renovated home has an open plan layout with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and is on 815 sqm.
- 70 Wagstaffe Ave, Wagstaffe sold for $2.75m. It is a dated home but with a fabulous position right on the water and with it’s own jetty.
- 4 Yosefa Ave, Warrawee sold for $2.75m. This 4 bedroom home, circa 1932, is on a 1322 sqm block with beautiful gardens and is in an excellent location.
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if I can be of assistance with your property search.
Until next week.