24 Jul Top 5 Sales at Sydney Property Auctions
Sydney Property Market Auction Results – July 21st, 2018
|Source:||Australian Property Monitors|
Sydney’s property auction clearance rate improved to 60% this week. While only 344 properties were listed for auction, this is due to it being the last weekend of the school holidays. You can expect to see more properties auctioned next week.
Of the top five sales across Sydney this week, four of them either had water views or were in a beach suburb. A home in the inner western suburb of Ashbury was the outlier recording the fifth highest price. It benefited from a recent rebuild and tasteful renovation.
Top 5 Sydney property sales:
- 18 Rutherford Av, Burraneer sold for $4.75m. This older style 5 bedroom waterfront home has its own jetty, boat house and pool and is on 1150 sqm (pictured above and below).
- 5 Florida Rd, Palm Beach sold for $3.4m. This beach chic 3 bedroom house has views across Palm Beach and is on 992 sqm.
- 14 David Place, Seaforth sold for $2.95m. On 620 sqm, this older style sixties 4 bedroom home has a pool and sweeping views across Peach Tree Bay to Castlecrag.
- 17 Highview Ave, Queenscliff sold for $2.891m. In original condition, this 3 bedroom deceased estate has a north to rear aspect with water glimpses and is on 563 sqm.
- 62 Cheviot St, Ashbury sold for $2.355m. Recently rebuilt, this single level beautifully renovated 4 bedroom home sits on 559 sqm.