23 Apr Sydney Property Auction Results April 21st, 2018
Sydney Property Auction Results – April 21st, 2018
|Source:||Australian Property Monitors|
Sydney’s property auction clearance rate was 61% this week – very similar to last week’s 62% clearance rate. However there were 33% less properties listed for auction this week than the week prior. The highest priced property sale was 5 Firth Ave, Strathfield, a large 6 bedroom home on three levels with a pool and 6 car spaces, which sold for $5.715m.
Sydney’s next highest priced auction results were:
- 4 Beatty St, Balgowlah Heights, a 4 bedroom home with pool and water views sold for $4.5m
- 26 Hopewell St, Paddington, a newly designed 3 bedroom terrace sold for $3.96m
- 2 Norman St, Concord, a contemporary 6 bedroom home with pool sold for $3.57m
3 properties that passed in at auction that have potential:
- 171 Young St, Annandale – a 3 bedroom house (terrace) that passed in on a vendor bid of $1.45m and is now for sale for $1.51m
- 313/88 Vista St, Mosman – a modern 2 bedroom apt that passed in and is for sale for $840,000
- 31/40 Rosalind St, Cammeray – 2 large bedroom apartment with parking passed in at auction
Until next week.