17 May 5 Things I Love Most About Mosman:
Posted at 11:36h in Buyers Agent
- The Beach – whether it’s Balmoral Beach, Chinaman’s Beach or Clifton Gardens, we’re surrounded by the most beautiful beaches
- National Park – the sheer greenness of this suburb amazes me. The fabulous walks around the harbour foreshore are special and can be as long or as short as you desire.
- Dog Friendly – There are dog friendly parks everywhere and most cafes and outdoor restaurants are super happy to host our furry friends.
- Fashion Shopping – Mosman is home to great Australian labels, such as Camilla and Marc, Bassike, Carla Zampatti, Bianca Spender, Lee Matthews, Flannel, The Upside, Venroy, Gorman, Victoria & Woods and independent boutiques, such as Mode Sportif, Fox and Dove, Pond, and Curve as well as the big chains such as Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Sportscraft. Not a bad shopping effort for a small suburb.
- The Ferry – What better mode of public transport is there than the ferry? It only takes 15 minutes to get from Taronga Zoo Wharf to the City and you take in the view of the beautiful Opera House and Sydney skyline while you cruise across the water. And you don’t need to own your own boat to get out on the water. This really is healing for the soul and there is no better start to the morning.
What’s your favourite thing about living in Mosman?