16 Feb Our Latest 2023 Sydney Property Buying Briefs & Success
Our Current Sydney Property Buying Briefs:
We’re excited for 2023 and would love to work with you this year. Our mission is to find the best properties for our clients’ needs and working with real estate agents is an integral part of our process. So we’ll endeavour to connect with all of you during the year. In the interim, we’ve listed our client briefs below and if you have properties that meet any of our clients’ needs we’d love to hear from you.
And if you’re a buyer looking for a home or investment we’re here to help. As buyers agents, we only take one client per property search so you can rest assured you’re not competing with another of our clients. And importantly we have experts who specialise in different geographic areas of Sydney so you’ll be working with a property expert who has in-depth local knowledge.
We’ve had a strong start to the year, acquiring a stunning home for one client (confidential property purchase details) and we have two more property purchases pending within the next week.
We are committed to helping as many people as possible achieve their property goals this year – whether this is helping with negotiation-only on a property or a full service property search. We are property experts, we are trusted, knowledgeable and professional and we are here to help.
We look forward to working with you.
Here are our current clients’ property buying requirements. Agents, we’d love to hear from you if you have a suitable property.
- Home located in: Northbridge, Cammeray, Mosman, Cremorne,
- 4 Bed + free standing home
- Waterfront with boating facilities
- Budget: up to $12m
- Older style home in need of renovation
- North Facing or North West orientation
- Apartment located on Balmoral Slopes, Mosman
- 2-3 Bed + 2 bathroom + parking
- Budget: $7m-$10m
- Water views + Balcony
- North East facing
- Apartment located in Cammeray, Kirribilli, McMahons Point, Waverton, Wollstonecraft, Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay
- 3 Beds, 1+ Bath, 1+Parking + balcony and outlook
- Budget ~ $2m-$2.5m
- Ideally ground floor or building has a lift. A few stairs is manageable.
- Development opportunity Mosman
- Water views
- Zoned R3
- Minimum land size: 800m2
- Budget: up to $15m
- Investment apartment with strong rental yield
- Location- within 5km of CBD
- 2+ Beds, 2+ Bath, 1+Parking
- Budget ~$1m
- Within walking distance to light or heavy rail
- Town House or Semi Detached home Located in Botany, Mascot, Maroubra, Malabar, Pagewood & Kingsford
- 3 Beds, 1+ Bath, 1+Parking
- Budget $1.5m-$1.7m
- Open to Northerly light with outdoor space
- Some renovation is ok
- Good storage or potential to add
- Home located in Rose Bay, Vaucluse, Bellevue Hill
- 5+ Beds, 4+ baths, 4+ parking
- Budget up to $30m
- Harbour and/or Bridge views
- Renovated, family home
- Prefer low side of the street
- Westerly or Northerly aspect
Premier Home Finders Is Hiring
We are looking for a Buyers’ Agent to add to our dynamic and growing team at Premier Home Finders. If you are looking for a change and want to work in a fun, fast paced environment then this is a great opportunity. The successful candidate will have a real estate background and real estate licence. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact us for further details.
Subscribe to Between The Streets our free monthly property newsletter, keeping you across all things Sydney property.