16 Mar Our February Success and Sydney Property Briefs
We’ve had a strong start to the year having recently purchased a terrific home for a first home buyer family and also negotiated and secured a fabulous home for another family.
Our mission is to be of service, whether that is buying a home for a client or adding value in another way. We have over twenty years of combined property buying experience and during that time we have built up an expert team of professionals that we can refer, such as mortgage brokers, interior design, building, real estate sales agents and lawyers & conveyancing etc. We know and trust our service providers and often have personally used them.
Just Purchased !
Congratulations to our wonderful clients on the purchase of their new home. Jillian Cook successfully purchased this off-market home for our clients that met all their needs. Specifically, it was a free standing home within their budget, it had outdoor space and a DA to add potential to the home. And this happened within three weeks of signing up with Premier Home Finders.
We are experts in securing property but we pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our clients expectations, we never stop looking until we find the one!
We Ticked ALL The Box’s & More!
- Town House or Semi Detached home Located in Botany, Mascot, Maroubra, Malabar, Pagewood & Kingsford
- 3 Beds, 1+ Bath, 1+Parking
- Budget $1.5m-$1.7m
- Open to Northerly light with outdoor space
- Some renovation is ok
- Good storage or potential to add
Just Negotiated and Purchased!
We take our clients requests for confidently very seriously. We can’t provide details in this instance, however we celebrate Bernadette Brennan’s success on the negotiation of a high end North Shore property. We are very happy for this lovely family.
If you have found a property we offer a negotiation and purchase service. Expert negotiators can mean the difference in not only securing the property but securing it at the right price.
Our Current Sydney Property Buying Briefs:
Here are our current clients’ property buying requirements. Agents we’d love to hear from you if you have a suitable property.
- Home located in: Northbridge, Cammeray, Mosman, Cremorne,
- 4 Bed + free standing home
- Waterfront with boating facilities
- Budget: up to $12m
- Older style home in need of renovation
- North Facing or North West orientation
- Apartment located on Balmoral Slopes, Mosman
- 2-3 Bed + 2 bathroom + parking
- Budget: $7m-$10m
- Water views + Balcony
- North East facing
- Apartment located in Cammeray, Kirribilli, McMahons Point, Waverton, Wollstonecraft, Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay
- 3 Beds, 1+ Bath, 1+Parking + balcony and outlook
- Budget ~ $2m-$2.5m
- Ideally ground floor or building has a lift. A few stairs is manageable.
- Development opportunity Mosman
- Water views
- Zoned R3
- Minimum land size: 800m2
- Budget: up to $15m
- Owner Occupier apartment Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Cammeray
- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, 1 Parking – secure for car & motorbike
- Budget: ~$600,000 -$700,000
- Quiet location
- Internal laundry or room for washer and dryer
- House – owner occupier
- Preferred suburbs – Kirribilli, Lavender Bay, McMahons Point, Greenwich, Neutral Bay – open to other suburbs with properties that are waterfront or with spectacular harbour views.
- Water views out to city skyline
- Budget ~$10m to $15m
- House located in Rose Bay, Vaucluse, Bellevue Hill
- 5+ Beds, 4+ baths, 4+ parking
- Budget up to $30m
- Harbour and/or Bridge views
- Renovated, family home
- Prefer low side of the street
- Westerly or Northerly aspect
Premier Home Finders Is Hiring
We are looking for a Buyers’ Agent to add to our dynamic and growing team at Premier Home Finders. If you are looking for a change and want to work in a fun, fast paced environment then this is a great opportunity. The successful candidate will have a real estate background and real estate licence. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact us for further details.
Subscribe to Between The Streets our free monthly property newsletter, keeping you across all things Sydney property.