15 Dec Our Success, Recent Client Briefs & Five Facts About Leanne White
This month we’d like to recognise and thank all our wonderful clients who trusted their home buying to us this year. It gives us so much pleasure to help you and we’re very grateful for your support. We’d also like to thank those people who have referred clients to us – it is the biggest compliment we can receive!
We’ve had a big year and we’ve loved every minute of it. In 2022, we moved into a new Mosman office and we expanded our team adding Jill Cook as a Buyers Agent and Leanne White as our Client Services Manager.
We will be open during the holidays and we look forward to assisting you with your property goals. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
Here are our current buyer briefs. We’d love to hear from you if you have a suitable property.
- Home located in: Northbridge, Cammeray, Mosman, Cremorne,
- 4 Bed + free standing home
- Waterfront with boating facilities
- Budget: up to $12m
- Older style home in need of renovation
- North Facing or North West orientation
- Apartment located on Balmoral Slopes, Mosman
- 2-3 Bed + 2 bathroom + parking
- Budget: $7m-$10m
- Renovated (or only requiring cosmetic updates)
- Water views + Balcony
- North facing or North East facing
- Home located in Rose Bay, Vaucluse, Bellevue Hill
- 5+ Beds, 4+ baths, 4+ parking
- Budget up to $30m
- Harbour and/or Bridge views
- Renovated, family home
- Prefer low side of the street
- Westerly or Northerly aspect
- Investment apartment with strong rental yield
- Location- within 5km of CBD
- 2+ Beds, 1+ Bath, 1+Parking
- Budget ~$1m
- Within walking distance to light or heavy rail
- Development opportunity Mosman
- Water views
- Zoned R3
- Minimum land size: 800m2
- Budget: up to $15m
Five Fun Facts About Leanne White
Leanne is very passionate about her role as Client Services Manager at Premier Home Finders. Here are five things about Leanne that you probably don’t know…
- Rides a Vespa
- Has been a NSW Justice of The Peace for 20 Years
- Is an avid traveller, having visited over 35 countries – and her favourite country is Egypt
- Is an adventurer and she is learning to golf, paint and potter
- Is an awesome friend and confidante – making her the perfect client services manager
Premier Home Finders Is Hiring
We are looking for a Buyers’ Agent to add to our dynamic and growing team at Premier Home Finders. If you are looking for a change and want to work in a fun, fast paced environment then this is a great opportunity. The successful candidate will have a real estate background and real estate licence. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact us for further details or send us your resume.
Subscribe to Between The Streets our free monthly property newsletter, keeping you across all things Sydney property.