13 Oct Top Home Sales In September 2022*
This month we focus on the highest priced property sales in Kirribilli and McMahons Point in Sydney’s North Shore and Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
Top Selling Homes And Units In Kirribilli And McMahons Point In September 2022
Kirribilli and McMahons Point are both tightly held suburbs on Sydney’s Lower North Shore with more apartments than houses and very few houses changing hands. Kirribilli did not have any house sales in September and McMahons Point had two house sales.
Top Unit Sales
- 1 Bedroom – 9/26 East Crescent Street, McMahons Point (price undisclosed) Ty McCartney-Brown – McGrath
- 2 Bedroom -12/1-3 Elamang Avenue Kirribilli (image above, price undisclosed) David Hill- Stone Real Estate Crows Nest
- 3 Bedroom – 14/31-39 Elamang Avenue, Kirribilli (feature image, price undisclosed) David Gillan – Ray White Lower North Shore
Top Home Sales
- 100 Blues Point Road, McMahons Point (image above, price undisclosed) Annika Bongiorno- Stone McMahons Point
- 11 Queens Avenue, McMahons Point (price undisclosed) Christian Percuoco- Belle Property – Neutral Bay
Top Selling Homes And Units In Potts Point And Elizabeth Bay In September 2022
Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay are extremely desirable inner city suburbs appealing to all age groups from young singles to downsizers. This is due to the area’s bohemian charm, beautiful Art Deco buildings, fantastic cafe culture, proximity to the harbour and CBD and ease of public transportation.
Like their north shore cousins above, Potts Point and Elizabeth Bay have more apartment buildings than they do houses. This is illustrated this month with no houses selling in either suburb.
- 1 Bedroom- 15/8 Greenknowe Avenue Elizabeth Bay – Sold for $1.675m, Greg McKinley – Richardson & Wrench – Elizabeth Bay / Potts Point
- 2 Bedroom- 3/29-35 Roslyn Gardens Elizabeth Bay (price undisclosed) Nick Gill – Bresic Whitney Estate Agents – Darlinghurst
- 3 Bedroom- 30/97-99 Macleay Street, Potts Point (image above)- Sold for $3.4m, Nick Thompson – Ray White – Double Bay
* Source - CoreLogic
Subscribe to Between The Streets our free monthly property newsletter, keeping you across all things Sydney property.